Friday, December 3, 2010
Exploring the Circumference of Trees!
This afternoon we took a walk outside and visited some of the deciduous and coniferous trees in the front of our school. The children each had their own piece of colored yarn to measure the distance around or circumference of a tree. It was really wonderful to be able to see the children exploring with this new concept.
Wow! A great snack this afternnon too! We all ate tree bark for our afternoon snack!
- ► 2017 (89)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Kindergarten Life!
- Fantastic Math Thinking In Kindergarten!
- Fundations Time In Kindergarten
- Reader's Theater In Kindergarten Performed By Ms. ...
- Some Live Video of Our Forest Feast!
- A Forest Luncheon With Our Forest Friends!
- A Celebration of The Forest!
- What Fun Designing and Creating Gingerbread Houses...
- Snow People In Kindergarten!
- Exploring the Circumference of Trees!
- A Great Way We Collaborate At ABS!
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2009 (237)