Friday, March 20, 2020

Learning From Home: Day 3

Hello Everyone!
Today on my walk with my family we noticed many things. I wanted to share some of them with you.
In one of the photos look closely and see if you notice something that does not belong there. We did not see a lot of waste, but this made me think about what impact this trash might have on living things.


Later I stopped to take a video of Lake Champlain. Can you hear the wind? I was thinking about ways the wind can impact land and water. What are you thinking? Is it windy where you live? 

Later on the road, I found this!  A stick that looks like the letter Y. Maybe when you are outdoors you can look for things in nature that are shaped like letters and numbers. Please let me know what you find.
Check out National Geographic Explorers Each Day at 2 PM to learn about a new place in the world! Go Here


No comments:

Blog Archive