Our Book Shelf For Recently Read Books
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
An Activity Station Is Created During Exploration Time!
Another station during our Exploration was an opportunity to draw, write, color, etc. A group of creative Kindergarten children went to pick out supplies in the writing area, the recycle bin and a cupboard in the classroom that has other items that we have. The children created necklaces, bracelets, signs for doors and their families. I observed wonderful language that encouraged cooperation, respect and empathy.
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (125)
- The Harvest Parade!
- The Town Librarian Visits Kindergarten!
- Number Corner in Kindergarten!
- Reading Buddies!
- Kindergarten Life Cycle Open House!
- Mathematical Problem Solvinig In Kindergarten!
- Puzzles, Puzzles, Puzzles!
- Pictures From Our Visit From The Town Librarian!
- Listen To How To Get Your Own Library Card!
- An Activity Station Is Created During Exploration ...
- The Food Shelf During Exploration Time!
- The Land of Pumpkins!
- Land Of Pumpkins!
- Reader's Workshop!
- A Guest Reader!
- More About Fire Safety!
- Creating A Forest!
- Echo Time In Kindergarten!
- Welcome To Kindergarten!
- The Williston Fire Station!
- Working Independently!
- The Consonant Game!
- Making A Chrysalis!
- ▼ October (23)