Thursday, January 21, 2010
Part of our literacy time each day is spent listening to words and writing down the letter of the sound we hear at the beginning, middle and end of words! We also practice writing sight words that we are learning too. Every child will be bringing home their dictation booklet soon to show you the great work they have done!
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Voicethreads Created By Creative Kindergarten Chil...
- More Voicethreads!
- Voice Threads of Work Inspired By Tomie dePaola
- A Tomie dePaola Celebration!
- Exploration Time In Kindergarten!
- Bridges Math Stations!
- Writer's Workshop!
- A New Face In Kindergarten!
- Dictation Booklets!
- Wow! Great Writing and Illustrating!
- Pancakes For Breakfast
- The Baby Sister!
- Illustrating Our Favorite Part of Big Anthony and ...
- Tomie dePaola Interview!
- Making Authentic Text To Text Connections!
- Guided Reading In Kindergarten!
- LeapFrog Tag Reading Comes To Kindergarten!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2009 (237)