Thursday, March 11, 2010
Creating Birds With Cool Technology Programs
The children created their own bird using a program called, PAINT. The program has lots of different drawing tools so the children could change the lines, shapes and colors as they created their bird. We are also working on creating an Animationish of a bird! We will share this with you soon. You can also go to the Animationish website by clicking on Animationish under the Favorite Links section on our classroom blog.
- ► 2017 (87)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Music, Dance and Movement In Kindergarten!
- Counting By 10's!
- Poetry In Kindergarten!
- Ms. Sumner Visits Kindergarten With Pumsy!
- All About Birds!
- A Quilt of Birds!
- Problem Solving With Baby Chicks!
- Wow! Look What Happened With Our Tag Readers!
- Creating Birds With Cool Technology Programs
- What Do You Do With A Counting Rope?
- Math Stations!
- Creating Birds Using Pattern Block Shapes!
- Writer's Workshop! "All About" Bird Books!
- Birds! Birds! Birds!
- How We Made A Difference!
- Counting Ropes!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (237)