Friday, March 12, 2010
Problem Solving With Baby Chicks!
This afternoon we worked VERY hard on a math problem solver about baby chicks. A mother chicken laid 8 eggs and we had to discover how many eyes were looking at the mother after they hatched. Wow! We shared different counting strategies and discovered that counting by 2's was the quickest way to help us find our solution. The children are amazing and are so confident sharing their math strategies. The SMARTboard is a great tool that helps the children interact with their mathematical ideas. ****Remember you can click on any photo and it will enlarge! This way you can get a closer look at what we do when we solve problems in Kindergarten.******
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Music, Dance and Movement In Kindergarten!
- Counting By 10's!
- Poetry In Kindergarten!
- Ms. Sumner Visits Kindergarten With Pumsy!
- All About Birds!
- A Quilt of Birds!
- Problem Solving With Baby Chicks!
- Wow! Look What Happened With Our Tag Readers!
- Creating Birds With Cool Technology Programs
- What Do You Do With A Counting Rope?
- Math Stations!
- Creating Birds Using Pattern Block Shapes!
- Writer's Workshop! "All About" Bird Books!
- Birds! Birds! Birds!
- How We Made A Difference!
- Counting Ropes!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (237)