Friday, March 12, 2010
Wow! Look What Happened With Our Tag Readers!
This morning during Reader's Workshop some of the children were reading with their tag pens and headphones, but I noticed that they were reading the words out loud by themselves with no audio. Wow! What a wonderful transformation!
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Music, Dance and Movement In Kindergarten!
- Counting By 10's!
- Poetry In Kindergarten!
- Ms. Sumner Visits Kindergarten With Pumsy!
- All About Birds!
- A Quilt of Birds!
- Problem Solving With Baby Chicks!
- Wow! Look What Happened With Our Tag Readers!
- Creating Birds With Cool Technology Programs
- What Do You Do With A Counting Rope?
- Math Stations!
- Creating Birds Using Pattern Block Shapes!
- Writer's Workshop! "All About" Bird Books!
- Birds! Birds! Birds!
- How We Made A Difference!
- Counting Ropes!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (237)