Monday, November 22, 2010
All It Takes Is An Idea!
The children have been working very hard on creating our classroom forest. I love how the children are thinking of ways to use writing and pictures to help clarify meaning throughout the classroom. One child decided that we needed a sign in sheet to keep track of who has an opportunity to visit the "bear cave", "pond" and the computers each day. Another child thought it would be a great reminder for everyone to remember that "bears play and rest" in a safe way while in the cave! A sign was made to remind others! Lastly a couple of children thought it would be a good idea to label and write about how you can tell how old a tree is! This is amazing! ***Remember to click on individual pictures to see things close up!***
- ► 2017 (84)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)