Thursday, November 18, 2010
Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
This morning the children did an awesome job reading their writing about what they were/are thankful for. This was a great opportunity for the children to practice reading orally, public speaking, using eye contact, being an active listener and also practice being a respectful member of an audience. Wonderful! While we were waiting for our families to arrive we sang some songs and played a couple of great math games. I am going to post individual videos on everyone's kidblog!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)