Our Book Shelf For Recently Read Books
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
This morning the children did an awesome job reading their writing about what they were/are thankful for. This was a great opportunity for the children to practice reading orally, public speaking, using eye contact, being an active listener and also practice being a respectful member of an audience. Wonderful! While we were waiting for our families to arrive we sang some songs and played a couple of great math games. I am going to post individual videos on everyone's kidblog!
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)