Our Book Shelf For Recently Read Books
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
One of the the great things that we do during our "Echo Time" is have a daily dictation! Sometimes we write the letters of the sounds we hear. This helps listen for a particular sound and identify it. Today we practiced writing sentences! Wow! The children each have their own Fundations Writing Journal. We write sentences that are dictated to us! This is great practice for using familiar words, letter formation, word spacing, punctuation and we even use our inventive writing to help us write unknown words.
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)