Friday, November 5, 2010
A Mathematical Quilt
This morning the children were able to interact with a mathematical quilt that we created. The children made observations of what they noticed and observed. The great thing about Voicethread is that you are able to share your thinking and even use the mouse to help explain what you are thinking. This is our first thread. Stay tuned for more voicethreads in the future!
We are also able to make comments about our thinking as well. The children noticed the speech bubbles and realized that the bubbles appear when someone is talking. Amazing! Enjoy!
- ► 2017 (69)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)