Wednesday, November 3, 2010
This morning during our writing time the children began talking about and writing about what they are thankful for. In the pictures you will be able to see some of the great writing that is happening. Today I introduced a "spaceman". This helps to remind us to keep spaces in between our words. Tomorrow we will do a turn and talk about what we are thankful for, then have an opportunity to write some and then create an illustration about our writing!
- ► 2017 (89)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (59)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (76)
- Meet A Tree!
- All It Takes Is An Idea!
- Breakfast Club In Kindergarten!
- Our First Oral Reading Presentation!
- Type To Learn 4!
- An ABB Pattern With Spiders and Ladybugs!
- How We Make A Difference In Kindergarten In Our Co...
- Designing and Creating A Forest!
- Dictation Time In Kindergarten!
- A Mathematical Quilt
- Writer's Workshop!
- Math Stations In Kindergarten!
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (237)